Help! Where's my towel... Christian Schindler's blog.

11.12.2006

On the way to Exchange Ranger

It's been two weeks since I started my Exchange Ranger Training in Redmond/WA/USA. For anyone who doesn't know what Exchange Ranger is, plenty of information can be found here:
http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/architect/messaging/default.mspx
BTW: The new name for the Program is "Microsoft Certfied Architect - Messaging". And I'm on the way... But you know what? It's hard! 5 Weeks of in depth training on the inner workings of exchange. Tests during the training, a qual lab at the end and if you pass this you get in front of a review board(scary hum?). No easy going. No weekend without learning. Only a one week break between training week 3 and 4... So, for those of you who are interessted, my current status is: 2 weeks training completed, 1 test passed(yes!), 3 more to come(next one on monday) - not including qual lab and review board. And I'm writing this blog entry during a break(Weekend is for group learning). I'll post another entry after the next test... Stay tuned!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home